COVID-19's stress on our lives is immense, from increased sedentary lifestyles to social isolation and more. HealthCode's monthly global virtual activity events can help your employees, families, and community stay physically active and safely socially connected, while they shelter in place.
The monthly virtual events - like January’s iResolve™, April’s Million Mile Month™, July’s Triathlon in a Month™, and October's Marathon in a Month™ - are simple, fun, and free ways to get your community physically active and help create a culture of health and wellness within your organization. (See FAQ's for program details.)
10 Reasons to Get Your Company Signed Up:
- It's Free. No setup or license fees.
- Quick setup, easy to administer and to use (10 min setup)
- Reduce healthcare costs, build a culture of care, while helping to hire and retain employees
- Boost employee engagement and productivity, employee relations, company fitness, readiness, and resiliency
- Motivate physical activity, team building, and wellness activities at work
- Support corporate health and wellbeing through fun corporate challenges
- Engage employees and community: full-time, part-time, retirees, families
- Improve workplace health and safety while reducing workplace stress
- Proven with participation by 300+ organizations across 50 states and 30+ countries – see results summary
- Obtain metrics and on-demand reports